The hammer drill is designed for hammer drilling in concrete, brick and stone, as well as forging, chipping plaster and tiles as well as demolition and renovation works.
Also suitable for impactless drilling in wood, metal, ceramics and plastic.
Hammer drill with removable sds plus chuck and for ordinary drills.
The drill has the following functions:
Equipped with a switch for right / left rotation and the function of quick change of the head from sds plus to a traditional clamping head for hex drill bits and vice versa.
The change of the rotational speed and the impact frequency can be regulated by turning the control knob 10, which has the marking MIN and MAX.
Drill with accessories in a plastic case for easy transport and storage.
- Power supply: 230V / 50Hz. Power: 1600W / 2200W
- Rotational speed: 1st gear: 0-800 / min, 2nd gear: 0-4000 / min
- Stroke: 0-10J
- Impact frequency: 4000 / min
- Sound pressure level Lpa: 93.0 dB (A)
- Sound power level Lwa: 104.0 dB (A)
- Drilling: metal 13mm, concrete 32mm, wood 40mm
- Impact energy per stroke: 4.9J
- Special SDS-plus chuck