The MOST 6013 electrode with a rutile coating is intended for unalloyed steels with a yield strength up to 355 N / mm2 (Mpa).
It has excellent welding properties and the arc glows steadily with minimal spatter.
The slag is fluid and easy to remove after solidification.
The weld has a smooth, shiny surface, even when welding in forced positions.
This electrode is used for welding ship structures, in the construction of bridges and high-rise structures, long-distance transmission pipelines, etc. Statically and dynamically loaded structures.
Welding positions: all except top-down welding.
Approvals: ABS, BV, DNV, GL, LR.
• Diameter of the electrodes: 3.2 mm
• Length of the electrodes: 400 mm
• Type of jacket: rutile
• Welding current AC or DC: 70 - 110 A
• Welding method: MMA all positions
• Electrode net weight: 5.0 kg