TORQUE WRENCH FOR WHEELS
WITH SMOOTH ADJUSTMENT OF THE TIGHTENING TORQUE
Strong torque wrench with 3/8 "fastening, designed for precise tightening of bolts and nuts with the value given in the specifications of vehicles and devices. Torque wrench made of strong and resistant to mechanical damage chrome.
A versatile wrench that allows tightening the heads, engine bolts, plastic nuts, correct mounting of the wheels with the correct tightening torque. The use of torque wrenches allows the bolts to be tightened with the appropriate torque, thus preventing the bolt from dragging and ensuring tightening in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
The wheel wrench is equipped with a locking mechanism to prevent the wrench from accidentally shifting and a readable scale. The key is intended both for professional use and for private users.
- The mechanical tension of the torque ratchet, after reaching the desired tightening force, jumps one notch, making a characteristic sound, "click".
- The scale of torques is placed on the handle of the key, the adjustment is made by turning the handle, and after setting the desired torque, the key should be locked with a security at the end of the handle.
- The torque wrench is only used to tighten right-hand thread (standard) bolts. Only in this direction works the wrench's torque mechanism
- Under no circumstances should you use a wrench to unscrew the screws! In this direction, the wrench can only be used as an auxiliary tool if the bolt does not have too much resistance.
- Do not adjust the tightening torque of the screws to the maximum value (stop). In this way, the operation of the dynamometer mechanism is blocked and it is easy to damage the key.
-Mounting: 3/8 "
-Tightening torque: 14-112Nm
-Tightening torque adjustment: smooth